Meet our gorgeous Sylvie Bride, Amanda!
In the four years that our Sylvie bride met her husband, she fell in love, traveled, experienced the highest highs and the lowest lows. We bought our dream house together and got married. Our love is true.
How They Met
My fiancé and I met at a charity golf tournament for the Special Olympics in June of 2014. Joe was on a foursome with my Regional VP, and I was selling raffle tickets at one of the many holes along the course. As soon as my VP was told Joe was interested in me, she initiated our formal introduction. The golf tournament led to our first date in Newport, RI, and it’s been history every since!
How did you know he was The One?
After 6 months of dating we took our first trip to New York City. Our weekend away in the city was magical. The theater, ice skating, shopping, and restaurants.. all of it was perfect. New York in the winter was always special to me and being there with Joe made it complete.
How did he POP the question?
We were away for Thanksgiving in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, with my grandparents. Joe planned an extremely special night to pop the question (with the most beautiful Sylvie engagement ring ). On our way to dinner together, I was led out of the restaurant to a special table for two located on the elegantly decorated pier. After a few moments, Joe popped the question and I said yes with no hesitation.
Sylvie was elegant and unique compared to other designers. Joe chose a pear shaped halo engagement ring. This is the style I dreamed of wearing. I believe my engagement ring is sophisticated and elegant, yet fun and very me!
S1199, Pear Shaped Engagement Ring with Halo
Saying “yes” is the only way to live your best life. A few of my favorite things to say yes to… big and small:
1. Vacation days. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do.
2. The ice cream sundae. Being a foodie that is very healthy, it can sometimes be hard to find balance. At the end of the day, life is short. Eat the sundae.
3. Love. Everyone. EVERYTHING. All the time.
4. Yoga. (Really any workout) you never regret a great workout.
5. Romance. Never let it die!
6. A day at the beach. I’m not sure if there is anything better for the soul.
7. Champagne. Always a yes. There is always a reason to celebrate.
8. Things that are uncomfortable or hard. Success happens when you step outside of your comfort zone.
My “yes” girl is beautiful, smart, and caring. She is hardworking, dedicated, and passionate about everything she does. She’s sophisticated, classy, and fun! She is my true soulmate.